- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Ford Items
Owen Kelly might just have the most agonizing job this week in the NASCAR Nationwide garage. For the second straight year, he was scheduled to qualify a car and then watch the race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Partisan gridlock may be a permanent feature of our nation's capital, but it is a particularly alarming one when it prevents the creation of a sensible national energy policy that would ensure the long-term ability of Americans to power their businesses, heat their homes and access affordable transportation.
Slipping and sliding around oil-spattered Watkins Glen International on the last lap and fighting for the lead, Marcos Ambrose and Brad Keselowski didn't know what lay around the next turn.
Usually it's the high dollar, top-of-the-line automobiles that receive special treatment. However, this is the incredible tale of a 1938 Ford Deluxe four-door sedan that had a base price in 1938 of $770, yet received white-glove treatment.
In late 1975, Los Angeles Times political reporter Bob Shogan found himself sitting next to then-Sen. Howard H. Baker Jr. of Tennessee. He was on a flight to Florida to cover the primary pitting President Ford against former California Gov. Ronald Reagan.
At the touch of a button, Ford C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid drivers can enjoy the industry's top electric-only speed among all plug-in hybrid vehicles - 85 mph.
Facing a defection by its main partner in racing, Dodge has decided to pull out of its NASCAR sponsorship at the end of this season, a person briefed on the matter said Tuesday.
Faced with the impending defection of its main partner in stock car racing, Dodge has decided to withdraw from NASCAR competition at the end of this season.
Colt Ford, "Declaration Of Independence" (Average Joe's)