- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- High times on D.C. radio: Toronto’s crack-addled Mayor Ford gets sports spot
Latest Ford Items
When rain cut short Sprint Cup practice at Watkins Glen International and he struggled to find balance in his car, Marcos Ambrose blasted his team in the garage.
This sounds like good news. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that the unemployment rate dropped from 7.6 percent to 7.4 percent in July as the economy expanded with 162,000 jobs.
Tips from the public led to the arrest on Saturday of a 43-year-old suburban Detroit man following an attempted burglary of a home owned by musician Kid Rock.
Speaking on the Senate floor Tuesday, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio railed against Obamacare, comparing it to marketing flops like New Coke and the Ford Pinto.
George Zimmerman's defense attorney Mark O'Mara took to CNN to explain why the family Mr. Zimmerman helped rescue last week canceled their scheduled press conference on Wednesday.
The family rescued by George Zimmerman last week after a rollover crash in Sanford, Fla., are terrified of any media attention they may attract and the hate mobs that could target them.
Sam Hornish Jr. is the fastest qualifier for Sunday's STP 300 at Chicagoland Speedway.
Justin Wilson will team with Gustavo Yacaman in Michael Shank Racing's No. 6 Ford-Riley Daytona Prototype in the final four Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series events of the season.
Richard Petty Motorsports will run Marcos Ambrose in the Nationwide Series race at Mid-Ohio next month.