- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
Latest Foreign Minister Items
Russia lashed out Saturday at the latest round of Ukraine-related sanctions imposed by the European Union, saying they endanger the fight against international terrorism, and accused the United States of spreading flagrant lies about Russia's alleged involvement in the downing of a Malaysian airliner over Ukraine.
U.S. intelligence agencies are closely watching North Korea for signs that Pyongyang's next military provocation will be a long-range missile flight test.
A Libyan military official says about 200 armed men are surrounding the Foreign Ministry building in Tripoli and demanding the ministry to reform and hire former fighters who helped overthrow former dictator Moammar Gadhafi.
Nigeria is miffed at U.S. criticism of its president after he pardoned a politician convicted of corruption and of the Nigerian army's response to terrorist attacks in the oil-rich West African nation.
Syria's civil war is closing in on President Bashar Assad's seat of power in Damascus with clashes between government forces and rebels flaring around the city Tuesday, raising fears the capital will become the next major battlefield in the 20-month-old conflict.
Syrian forces pushed out scores of rebels holed up in a rebellious area near the Mediterranean coast Wednesday, and state television said they retook control of the region following eight days of fierce shelling and clashes.
Singapore's oil imports from Iran have seen "a sharp downward trend" in the face of international sanctions and are soon likely to be "practically nil," the city-state's foreign minister said Tuesday
GET OUT OF SYRIA
Syria "absolutely rejects" any plans to send Arab troops into the country, the Foreign Ministry said Tuesday, even as the death toll mounts from 10 months of violent conflict.