- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Foreign Minister Items
Vice President Joseph R. Biden left China for South Korea Thursday after getting no concessions from Chinese leaders on their claim that China now controls all air space over the East China Sea.
In the words of its national anthem, Canada is standing strong and free against the Iranian nuclear agreement engineered by the Obama administration.
China acknowledged Wednesday it let two American B-52 bombers fly unhindered through its newly declared air defense zone in the East China Sea despite its earlier threat to take defensive measures against unidentified foreign aircraft.
New tensions between China and the United States are threatening to upset Vice President Joseph R. Biden's visit to Beijing next week.
Iranian officials say that the White House is misleading the public about the details of an interim nuclear agreement reached over the weekend in Geneva.
A rare U.S. drone strike on an Islamic seminary outside Pakistan's tribal areas — where most past strikes have occurred — is fueling a heated international debate on the Obama administration's commitment to limiting civilian casualties.
As China steps up sovereignty claims over disputed waters in Asia, U.S. military forces face the growing risk of conflict with the Chinese military, according to a draft congressional report.
China's communist rulers are accusing the top U.S. diplomat in Hong Kong of interfering in the country's internal affairs by promoting democracy.
An early Wednesday morning blast has rocked Libya's Foreign Ministry building, located in the middle of Benghazi — a one-year reminder of the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate down the road.