- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
Latest Foreign Minister Items
Turkey says Angelina Jolie can visit Syrian refugees who have fled violence and are camped out on the Turkish side of the border.
Turkey says Angelina Jolie wants to visit Syrian refugees who have fled violence and are camped out on the Turkish side of the border.
An explosion Friday in the home of Somalia's interior minister killed him and a woman suspected of being a bomber as violent demonstrations swept the capital.
China denied it supports hacking activities and said it is part of global efforts to combat computer security threats Thursday, a day after Google disclosed some of its email users suffered hacking attacks that orginated within the country.
Vietnamese security forces quashed a rare protest of hundreds of ethnic Hmong Christians calling for an independent state, officials said Thursday.
China warned the United States on Tuesday not to overstep bounds in human rights talks this week that the State Department says will focus on an ongoing dissident crackdown that appears to be Beijing's most severe in years.
Beijing police on Sunday detained dozens of worshippers from an unapproved Christian church who were trying to hold services in a public space after they were evicted from their usual place of worship, a parishioner said.
The Obama administration retaliated against the leftist government of Equador Thursday by expelling Ambassador Luis Gallegos, two days after the South American nation kicked out the U.S. ambassador.
China confirmed Thursday that it has detained a renowned artist who had been missing for four days, but it insisted that his case involves unspecified "economic crimes" and not human rights.