- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Formula One Items
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg wins Formula One Monaco Grand Prix.
It is a testament to Ayrton Senna's lasting impact on Formula One that the 20th anniversary of his death will be observed this week with five days of commemorations at the Imola track where he had his fatal accident.
Simona de Silvestro moved a step closer to achieving her dream of competing in Formula One next year after a first day of in-car testing with Sauber.
Juan Pablo Montoya is still in the transition phase, where a fourth-place finish is good enough.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone rejected accusations of bribery as he went on trial Thursday in a case that could threaten his grip on the sport, telling a Munich court that he was blackmailed by a German banker who received a disputed $44 million payment.
NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
NASCAR driver Kurt Busch said team owner Gene Haas is serious about making a strong entry into Formula One, a move that could expand the series' footprint in the U.S.
NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone says a U.S.-backed team led by NASCAR's Gene Haas is among two new teams likely to join the series next season.