- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Formula One Items
Formula One's latest changes mean the sexy purr of engines and the violent throttle of speed won't quite be what they used to be.
Tony Stewart can recite nearly every line in "Smokey and the Bandit" and high on his bucket list is meeting star Burt Reynolds to discuss the popular 1977 movie.
For jaded Formula One fans weary of Sebastian Vettel's dominance in recent years, an overdue shake-up is coming.
With new regulations and preseason testing already difficult, Red Bull has the added stress of whether Daniel Ricciardo has what it takes to drive alongside Sebastian Vettel.
Nearly two months after Michael Schumacher suffered serious head injuries in a skiing accident and was placed in a drug-induced coma, some neurologists say the seven-time Formula One champion seems unlikely to make a full recovery.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says his series and NASCAR won't be competing for the same motorsport fans in Texas when they hold races 190 miles apart in November.
Jacques Villeneuve is ready to make an IndyCar comeback.
The top executive at Texas Motor Speedway is frustrated over Formula One's decision to hold the United States Grand Prix at Austin on the same weekend that his track hosts all three of NASCAR's national series.
As the Olympic circus packs up and flies away from Russia, the Black Sea city of Sochi is looking anxiously toward the future.