- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Fort Collins
Fort Collins is a Home Rule Municipality situated on the Cache La Poudre River along the Colorado Front Range, and is the county seat and most populous city of Larimer County, Colorado, United States. Fort Collins is located north of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. With a 2010 census population of 143,986, it is the fourth most populous city in Colorado. Fort Collins is a large college town, home to Colorado State University. It was named Money magazine's Best Place to Live 2006, #2 in 2008, and #6 in 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
The power of the sun may soon turn a relic of Fort Collins' agricultural past into a gateway to its future.
Here are Saturday's results in the finals of the Colorado Class 5A state track and field championships at Jefferson County Stadium. (Running events in meters):
Here are Friday's results in the finals of the Colorado Class 5A state track and field championships at Jefferson County Stadium. (Running events in meters):
Authorities are investigating after three people were injured in an explosion and fire at an apartment complex in Larimer County.
Volunteer reserve sheriff's deputies will begin patrolling elementary schools in Larimer County starting in late April.
A nonprofit organization that provides office space and financial advice is having a lot of success helping small businesses get up and running in Colorado.
The four local anti-fracking initiatives approved last week by voters in Colorado and Ohio should have roughly the same impact as outlawing surfing in Denver or cliff-diving in Cleveland.
It's been a tough year for the oil-and-gas industry in Colorado: First its operations were clobbered in last month's historic floods, and now they're fighting four anti-fracking measures on local ballots.
President Obama hit the road Tuesday to compete for media time with the Republican convention, courting young voters with a two-day tour of college campuses in Iowa, Colorado and Virginia.
An apartment complex near Colorado State University that used Facebook to advertise "the biggest pool party of the year'" got more than it bargained for _ at least 2,000 people, most of them college students, showed up.