- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Fort Collins
Fort Collins is a Home Rule Municipality situated on the Cache La Poudre River along the Colorado Front Range, and is the county seat and most populous city of Larimer County, Colorado, United States. Fort Collins is located north of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. With a 2010 census population of 143,986, it is the fourth most populous city in Colorado. Fort Collins is a large college town, home to Colorado State University. It was named Money magazine's Best Place to Live 2006, #2 in 2008, and #6 in 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
The power of the sun may soon turn a relic of Fort Collins' agricultural past into a gateway to its future.
Here are Saturday's results in the finals of the Colorado Class 5A state track and field championships at Jefferson County Stadium. (Running events in meters):
Here are Friday's results in the finals of the Colorado Class 5A state track and field championships at Jefferson County Stadium. (Running events in meters):
Authorities are investigating after three people were injured in an explosion and fire at an apartment complex in Larimer County.
Volunteer reserve sheriff's deputies will begin patrolling elementary schools in Larimer County starting in late April.
A nonprofit organization that provides office space and financial advice is having a lot of success helping small businesses get up and running in Colorado.
The four local anti-fracking initiatives approved last week by voters in Colorado and Ohio should have roughly the same impact as outlawing surfing in Denver or cliff-diving in Cleveland.
It's been a tough year for the oil-and-gas industry in Colorado: First its operations were clobbered in last month's historic floods, and now they're fighting four anti-fracking measures on local ballots.
President Obama hit the road Tuesday to compete for media time with the Republican convention, courting young voters with a two-day tour of college campuses in Iowa, Colorado and Virginia.
An apartment complex near Colorado State University that used Facebook to advertise "the biggest pool party of the year'" got more than it bargained for _ at least 2,000 people, most of them college students, showed up.