- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Fort Collins Items
Go Code Colorado is asking computer coders for help in organizing the state's vast stores of data.
A Loveland man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a weekend shooting that wounded a police officer.
This coffee tastes like sunshine dust.
Members of Colorado's congressional delegation are asking the federal government to move more quickly to fix flood damage to roads and other access routes to allow firefighters to avoid delays as the state's wildfire season approaches.
In another step by the Obama administration to bypass Congress, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will announce Wednesday the creation of seven "climate hubs" around the nation to advise farmers and other landowners on how to adapt to the problems of climate change.
Electric cars are welcome at the Colorado Capitol - but not the machines used to charge them.