- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Fort Dodge
Fort Dodge is a city and county seat of Webster County, Iowa, United States, along the Des Moines River. The population was 25,206 in the 2010 census, an increase from 25,136 in the 2000 census. Fort Dodge is a major commercial center for North Central and Northwest Iowa. It is located on U.S. Routes 20 and 169. - Source: Wikipedia
Between the blur of traffic on Interstate 35 and aircraft flying to and from the New Braunfels Municipal Airport, a band of archers on horseback trains each weekend in an ancient style of warfare.
Alliant Energy is encouraging farmers, land owners, tiling companies and contractors to attend a series of pipeline safety programs scheduled in March in four locations around the state.
A 38-year-old woman was injured while snowmobiling on a central Iowa lake.
An Omaha, Neb., man faces up to 20 years in federal prison for robbing a central Iowa bank a year ago.
Federal Transportation Department officials have agreed to announce Essential Air Service contracts for North Dakota communities this week, and to possibly speed up transitions for Devils Lake and Jamestown, where air service is threatened, U.S. Sens. John Hoeven and Heidi Heitkamp say.
Delivering stump speeches with more references to the Bible than to the economy, Rick Perry struck out at surging opponent Rick Santorum on Saturday while continuing to paint himself as the socially conservative candidate religious Iowans are looking for.
The iced-in city of Nome on Alaska's western coast may be in luck: A Russian tanker that can plow through thick ice will try to deliver 1.5 million gallons of home heating fuel, gasoline and diesel fuel after a massive storm kept a barge from getting in before winter.
An Iowa jury convicted a woman Monday of murder in the 2001 death of her 20-year-old neighbor, rejecting her claim that she shot him to protect herself and her three children during a home invasion.