- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Fort Hood Items
The Archbishop for the Military Services, as well as President Obama and Texas Gov. Rick Perry offered their condolences and prayers to the victims of a shooting at the Fort Hood army base, and their families.
Text of President Barack Obama's remarks at a Chicago restaurant about Wednesday's shooting incident at Ford Hood, Texas:
Defense Secretary Hagel calls Fort Hood shooting a 'terrible tragedy'
Senior defense official: 1 dead, 14 injured in Fort Hood shooting.
Officials react to the shooting rampage at Fort Hood on Wednesday that killed four people, including the suspected gunmen, and injured 14 others:
Four people including the gunman are dead after another shooting rampage at the same Texas Army base where 13 people were killed in a 2009 murder spree.
The widow of a soldier killed in the Fort Hood shooting could get relief from a $6,000 tax bill under a measure Oklahoma legislators are considering that would grant some families benefits similar to those given after acts of terrorism.
The Pentagon has launched three separate reviews on how military medals are awarded, in the face of broad criticism over the inability to recognize heroism in incidents such as the Fort Hood shootings and aborted plans to create a new award for drone pilots.
Testimony continues in the court-martial of a Fort Hood soldier accused of using a prostitution service involving senior noncommissioned officers and cash-strapped female soldiers.