- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport is an international commercial airport located in unincorporated Broward County, Florida, three miles (5 km) southwest of the central business district of Fort Lauderdale. It is also located near the city of Hollywood and is 21 miles (33.7 km) north of Miami. - Source: Wikipedia
A Learjet crashed off the coast of Florida late Tuesday night, killing all four aboard, authorities confirmed.
Dozens of Spirit Airlines passengers scheduled for takeoff Wednesday had to camp out for hours on the floors of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport until Thursday morning because of delayed flights due to voluntary engine inspections, CNN reported.
J.R. Ewing may be getting a proper farewell.
Hours after suffering a medical episode that forced a Delta Air Lines plane to return to Florida so he could be taken to the hospital, rapper Rick Ross tweeted that he still planned to perform as scheduled in Memphis, Tenn., on Friday evening.
Rapper Rick Ross suffered a medical emergency Friday during an airline flight that forced the plane to return abruptly to a Florida airport, authorities said.
Rapper Rick Ross tweeted Friday afternoon that he will still perform in Memphis, Tenn., later in the evening despite a medical emergency hours earlier that caused the plane he was aboard to return to Florida so he could be taken to the hospital.
An engine on a Delta Air Lines plane failed in midair over Florida, forcing the flight to make an emergency landing Sunday morning, authorities said.
A Delta plane's engine failed in mid-air over Florida, forcing the flight to make an emergency landing Sunday morning, authorities said.