- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Latest Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Items
Authorities say the wife of Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill left a rifle in the back of a rental SUV in South Florida earlier this month.
Lauren Tannehill had rented the white Nissan Rogue on Jan. 4 and returned it to E-Z Rent-A-Car at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Hours later, the car was rented to Judith Fleissig of New York, who discovered the $2,000 weapon a couple days later.
A Learjet crashed off the coast of Florida late Tuesday night, killing all four aboard, authorities confirmed.
Dozens of Spirit Airlines passengers scheduled for takeoff Wednesday had to camp out for hours on the floors of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport until Thursday morning because of delayed flights due to voluntary engine inspections, CNN reported.
J.R. Ewing may be getting a proper farewell.
Hours after suffering a medical episode that forced a Delta Air Lines plane to return to Florida so he could be taken to the hospital, rapper Rick Ross tweeted that he still planned to perform as scheduled in Memphis, Tenn., on Friday evening.
Rapper Rick Ross tweeted Friday afternoon that he will still perform in Memphis, Tenn., later in the evening despite a medical emergency hours earlier that caused the plane he was aboard to return to Florida so he could be taken to the hospital.
Rapper Rick Ross suffered a medical emergency Friday during an airline flight that forced the plane to return abruptly to a Florida airport, authorities said.
An engine on a Delta Air Lines plane failed in midair over Florida, forcing the flight to make an emergency landing Sunday morning, authorities said.