- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fort Lauderdale Police
Shooters Waterfront restaurant in Fort Lauderdale lived up to its name recently when a corrections officer's handgun accidentally discharged, causing minor injuries to a dozen people.
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested by Fort Lauderdale police on charges of stealing a Girl Scout's cell phone while she was selling cookies outside a local grocery store.
Two witnesses say they saw a car pull alongside a Rolls-Royce driven by rapper Rick Ross in South Florida and heard numerous gunshots before the car crashed into a nearby building.
Police in South Florida say rapper Rick Ross crashed his Rolls Royce into a building after hearing shots fired nearby.
Churches in an Alabama city better count on a few extra guests at Christmas Eve candlelight ceremonies.