- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
Fort Lincoln Drive
Latest Fort Lincoln Drive Items
A receipt for a prepaid cellphone, a firearms safety-course certificate and a very particular type of ammunition are among the clues that led authorities to charge a 65-year-old Silver Spring woman with first-degree murder in the shooting of her cousin.
A man suffering from an apparent gunshot wound was found unconscious and not breathing in the Fort Lincoln neighborhood in Northeast Monday morning.
Ryan Homes is building 292 town homes at Dakota Crossing in the District, near the Shops at Dakota Crossing on Fort Lincoln Drive in Northeast. The community includes a recreation center, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and ball fields. A Metro bus stop is just outside the community.