- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Fort Myers
Fort Myers is the county seat and commercial center of Lee County, Florida, United States. Its population was 48,208 in the 2000 census. According to 2008 estimates, the population is 65,394. - Source: Wikipedia
Dozens of emaciated cows are recovering in southwest Florida after their owner was charged with animal cruelty.
It's a good thing Gordon Romeis is kindly and soft-spoken, because when he strides from his workshop, strapping form filling the doorway, a burly hand nearly engulfing a visitor's, he might seem just the tiniest bit intimidating, especially after he ushers that visitor into his domain, where he makes knives, hatchets and swords.
Curt Clawson defeats 3 candidates to win special GOP congressional primary in SW Florida.
Bud Norris pitched three shutout innings in his second start of the spring, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Saturday in the first of two split squad games between the teams.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
Nathan Eovaldi was inefficient but effective Thursday.
House Speaker John Boehner and his wife have bought a luxury condominium on Marco Island in southwest Florida.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say they're trying to determine what entrance a driver took on Interstate 275 to end up going the wrong way and crashing into a car carrying four University of South Florida students.
Authorities found a fifth dead pilot whale and two more beached on a sandbar off the southwest coast of Florida, even as the U.S. Coast Guard reopened boat traffic in the area.
The U.S. Coast Guard has stopped boat traffic in an area of southwest Florida where a pod of pilot whales stranded.
The Cape Coral Fire Department is about to hit prime time - in Germany.
Major league baseball teams started coming to Florida for spring training almost a century ago, traveling by rail from the often still-frozen North to get in shape and play some exhibition games in the sun.