- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Fort Myers Items
Dozens of emaciated cows are recovering in southwest Florida after their owner was charged with animal cruelty.
It's a good thing Gordon Romeis is kindly and soft-spoken, because when he strides from his workshop, strapping form filling the doorway, a burly hand nearly engulfing a visitor's, he might seem just the tiniest bit intimidating, especially after he ushers that visitor into his domain, where he makes knives, hatchets and swords.
Curt Clawson defeats 3 candidates to win special GOP congressional primary in SW Florida.
Bud Norris pitched three shutout innings in his second start of the spring, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 on Saturday in the first of two split squad games between the teams.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
Nathan Eovaldi was inefficient but effective Thursday.
House Speaker John Boehner and his wife have bought a luxury condominium on Marco Island in southwest Florida.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say they're trying to determine what entrance a driver took on Interstate 275 to end up going the wrong way and crashing into a car carrying four University of South Florida students.
Authorities found a fifth dead pilot whale and two more beached on a sandbar off the southwest coast of Florida, even as the U.S. Coast Guard reopened boat traffic in the area.