- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Topic - Fort Totten
Metro's Red Line was shut down between the Fort Totten and NoMa-Gallaudet stations after an overnight train derailment.
Metro trains are running again between the Fort Totten and NoMa-Gallaudet stations after an overnight train derailment closed a portion of the Red Line.
Metro officials on Saturday said excessive heat was the probable cause for a train derailment Friday in Prince George's County.