- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Fortinet
Fortinet is an American company that specializes in network security appliances. Fortinet’s flagship product line is sold under the brand name of FortiGate. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. - Source: Wikipedia
An "alarming" number of younger white-collar employees worldwide would break company security rules forbidding them from using their own mobile phones or other personal communications devices for work-related tasks, according to a survey published Monday.
Internet company Yahoo says Chief Financial Officer Tim Morse is leaving the company and will be replaced in October by Ken Goldman.