- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Fox Broadcasting Company
Latest Fox Broadcasting Company Items
Fox network says its prime-time soap "Lone Star" is being pulled off the air after just two airings.
Simon Cowell has gone from "American Idol" judge to a potential headache for the show.
Apple Inc.'s iTunes store may have revolutionized the music business, but its recent push to let people rent TV shows for 99 cents won't amount to a game changer for how people watch TV.
Fox executives are remaining quiet about possible changes on "American Idol" amid reports that television's favorite show was about to welcome Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler as new judges.