- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Fox News Radio
Fox News Radio is an American radio network programmed by Fox News Channel. - Source: Wikipedia
Former Congressman Allen West blasted the "faux leaders" and "race baiters" of the George Zimmerman case on Wednesday, specifically calling out Rev. Al Sharpton and Attorney General Eric Holder for turning the trial into a race issue.
Republicans shot down Democratic charges that ongoing criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan E. Rice is couched in racism or sexism, and pressed President Obama for more answers on the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, Libya, as partisan battle lines hardened Wednesday over the incident and its aftermath.
Mitt Romney has declined to call on his supporters to stop heckling President Obama's campaign.
Thursday is Flag Day, a time to pay special tribute to the American flag and to the ideals and freedoms it symbolizes. While most Americans can freely display Old Glory, a few still run into small-minded opponents who don't understand what our banner is all about.