- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Fox News Radio
Fox News Radio is an American radio network programmed by Fox News Channel. - Source: Wikipedia
Former Congressman Allen West blasted the "faux leaders" and "race baiters" of the George Zimmerman case on Wednesday, specifically calling out Rev. Al Sharpton and Attorney General Eric Holder for turning the trial into a race issue.
Republicans shot down Democratic charges that ongoing criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan E. Rice is couched in racism or sexism, and pressed President Obama for more answers on the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, Libya, as partisan battle lines hardened Wednesday over the incident and its aftermath.
Mitt Romney has declined to call on his supporters to stop heckling President Obama's campaign.
Thursday is Flag Day, a time to pay special tribute to the American flag and to the ideals and freedoms it symbolizes. While most Americans can freely display Old Glory, a few still run into small-minded opponents who don't understand what our banner is all about.