- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Fox Sports Media Group
Latest Fox Sports Media Group Items
The new women's professional soccer league has landed a TV deal with FOX Sports.
Just two races into the season and NASCAR already has a little driver discord.
English Premier League games will no longer air on Fox's networks in the United States after this season.
NASCAR and Fox Sports Media Group announced a $2.4 billion, eight-year extension Monday that runs through 2022 and keeps the prestigious Daytona 500 and first third of the Sprint Cup Series on the network.
The cable sports channel Speed will no longer air Formula One races after this season, ending a 17- year partnership.
Are you ready for some racing _ some Monday night racing?
Fox has teamed with Zuffa, owner of the Ultimate Fighting Championship brand, for rights to live fights on its broadcast network with its flagship "Ultimate Fighter" series heading to cable network FX.
The longtime chief executive of the Fox Networks Group is stepping down, triggering a reorganization for the TV unit of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.