- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Fox Items
Reports of the death of broadcast TV have been — as Mark Twain observed about reports of his own — greatly exaggerated. Over and over again.
Some of our snow is said to be missing, though you couldn't tell it if you looked around in one of the harshest winters in decades. The sky has been falling nearly everywhere, and 67 percent of North America now lies under a blanket of white.
Regis Philbin wore a UFC championship belt around his waist and tossed a challenge at Ricardo Lamas.
Colorado lawmakers delayed a vote Wednesday on a bill to increase legal protections for reporters and their sources in Colorado.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg suggested Sunday that immigration reform is "one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time."Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg suggested Sunday that immigration reform is "one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time."
When Chris Long studies video of the opposing offensive line this week, searching for tendencies and vulnerabilities, he can't also help but notice strong plays by the Bears' right guard.
Al Jazeera may have a team of 1,000 journalists, a massive budget that expands coverage around the globe and a lofty goal of besting ratings king Fox News — but what it doesn't have is a solid advertising base.
It's liberal columnist Jonathan Alter vs. Fox News President Roger Ailes.
Turner Sports said Wednesday that Keith Olbermann will team with Hall of Fame pitcher Dennis Eckersley on its studio show during the baseball playoffs this October. It’s a familiar role and corporate home for Olbermann, who hosted baseball postseason shows on NBC and Fox in the late 1990s and began his on-air career as a sports reporter for CNN, another Turner network.