- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Fox Items
Ex-House Speaker Fox returns to Rhode Island Statehouse for 1st time since raids, resignation.
When Chris Long studies video of the opposing offensive line this week, searching for tendencies and vulnerabilities, he can't also help but notice strong plays by the Bears' right guard.
Fox News Channel is parting ways with former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, ending her three-year tenure as a contributor on the network.
A California judge has rejected a request for a preliminary injunction against Dish Network's ad-skipping digital video recorder in a dispute that has pit broadcasters against a main distributor of their programming.
NASCAR and Fox Sports Media Group announced a $2.4 billion, eight-year extension Monday that runs through 2022 and keeps the prestigious Daytona 500 and first third of the Sprint Cup Series on the network.
Four years ago, Megyn Kelly roved the Democratic and Republican convention floors as a reporter for Fox News Channel. This week in Tampa, Fla., she is in Fox's booth as co-anchor with Bret Baier for the GOP's main event.
Four years ago, Megyn Kelly roved the Democratic and Republican convention floors as a reporter for Fox News Channel. Starting Monday in Tampa, Fla., she'll be in Fox's booth as co-anchor with Bret Baier for the 2012 meetings.
The Fox News Channel producer credited with a four-minute video criticizing President Barack Obama is keeping his job _ although he lost a chance to move to CNN.
Broadcasters have sued a startup backed by media billionaire Barry Diller that sends live local TV feeds to iPhones and iPads in the New York area.