- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Fox Items
Both Fox and Ryan Seacrest say they want Seacrest to stay as host of "American Idol" after this year. Whether that will happen was unclear Sunday even as both sides promoted this month's launch of the 11th season of the country's most popular television show.
The nation's first free broadcast network targeting African-American audiences arrived in the nation's fourth-largest media market on Thursday.
Since joining the Broncos' brain trust in January, the only franchise quarterback John Elway has glimpsed in Denver is the one staring back at him in the mirror every morning. And that guy is 51 years old.
Current-season shows on The CW including "The Vampire Diaries" and "Gossip Girl" are coming to Hulu.
Two days after his Orange played one of the more storied football programs in the country, Syracuse's Doug Marrone wasn't surprised that the first question he fielded on Monday wasn't about the loss at Southern California.
Hulu, the online video service that primarily shows reruns from major broadcasters, is getting into the business of original programming.
Unemployment rates rose in more than half of U.S. states in June, evidence that slower hiring is affecting many parts of the country.
Apple Inc. is in talks to potentially bid for video-streaming service Hulu, a person close to the situation said Friday.
Search giant Google Inc. is one of about a dozen companies involved in talks to potentially buy online video site Hulu, a person familiar with the matter said Friday. As the owner of YouTube, it would be a strategic buy for the Silicon Valley technology company, which has had a rocky relationship with Hulu's Hollywood owners.