- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - F.P. Santangelo
A late-night phone call summoned the playoff barber.
Davey Johnson's success raises an intriguing question: How does he remain mentally proficient at his age, particularly in a line of work that requires statistical command, stellar memory, quick decision-making and astute emotional judgment? The answer may lie in his brain — and in the emerging scientific concept of neuroplasticity.
F.P. Santangelo is the fourth MASN analyst to dissect the Washington Nationals' ups and downs alongside Bob Carpenter. Arguably, he is the best — and the biggest jabberwocky.
'Are you kidding me?'
Neither Carpenter nor Santangelo has a contract for next year, and the Nats say they will not discuss extensions until after the season.