- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Fran Dunphy Items
Khalif Wyatt scored 31 points, finishing the game with an injured left thumb that had him grimacing before his clinching free throws, and Temple broke with its one-and-done NCAA tournament trend Friday, beating North Carolina State 76-72 in the second round of the East Regional.
Call it a case of the Pennsylvania Blues.
If the A-10 indeed earns five NCAA bids, that could possibly tie it for third among all conferences, behind just the Big East and Big Ten, based on some current (and of course ever-changing) projections.
Patrick Stevens breaks down the field of 68
Temple knows its seed and site. The Owls are just waiting for an opponent in the NCAA tournament.
Temple will join the Big East for football next season and all other sports in 2013, according to a person familiar with the decision.
Temple will join the Big East Conference for football next season and all other sports in 2013.
Xavier and Temple have a lot in common in regard to the Atlantic 10 Conference. They are the teams that have made the top of the standings their own.
An unexpected coaching search is underway at Penn State after Ed DeChellis left his alma mater to take the same position at Navy.