- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - France
France claims great success in recruiting women into its armed forces, boasting one of the world's highest percentages of women in uniform. What it hasn't done is work to prevent sexual assault and harassment once they get there.
Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro said Tuesday that it will not sign former France striker Nicolas Anelka because the player took too long to report to the club.
A missionary order founded in the middle Ages in France is sending their burgeoning number of vocations from Asia and especially South Korea to evangelize countries throughout the world.
Perjury is a pervasive act that is not often prosecuted, but experts say that if it is left unchecked, the act of flaunting the law and lying under oath could unravel America's basic financial, judicial and democratic processes.
Alberto Contador won the Tour of Basque Country for a third time on Saturday, confirming the Spaniard's strong return to form with his second title of the year as he prepares for the Tour de France.
How much work is too much work? France and Sweden have some interesting answers.
Under coach Vahid Halilhodzic, Algeria has more flair and scores more goals.
When Hewitt Gomez was just 18 years old, he was navigating B-24 bombers under the cover of darkness in war-torn Europe, dropping spies and supplies to troops and Resistance fighters.
Top-ranked Serena Williams is too wiped out to play in the Fed Cup against France on April 19-20, U.S. captain Mary Joe Fernandez said Wednesday.
Top-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa lost to Victor Hanescu of Romania 6-4, 6-4 Wednesday in the second round of the Grand Prix Hassan II.
The Obama administration on Wednesday warned several state legislatures against initiatives that would punish the state-owned French railway company SNCF for carrying out Holocaust-era deportations to Nazi death and labor camps.
Like sunshine and happiness or Lennon and McCartney, football and Brazil go together, each making the other better. So the first World Cup in Brazil in 64 years is bound to be special.
Former Tour de France winner Alberto Contador unleashed a late attack to win the opening stage of the Tour of Basque Country on Monday.
Roger Federer moved closer to adding one of the few trophies still missing from his cabinet by putting Switzerland into the Davis Cup semifinals on Sunday, while Italy and France also swept their reverse singles matches to complete come-from-behind victories.
France rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Germany 3-2 in the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday.