- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest France Items
Although from everything we know about Queen Elizabeth II it seems unlikely that she is much given to ruminating about past monarchs, it is tempting to wonder if it has ever occurred to her that she occupies her position because of Queen Henrietta Maria.
Oscar-winning actress Olivia de Havilland, whose memorable performance in "Gone With The Wind" still touches hearts 70 years later, was awarded the Legion of Honor on Thursday by the president of France.
Ten people have been arrested in raids across Europe against computer pirates who put illegal copies of movies and television series on the Internet, Belgian police said Wednesday.
A strong aftershock rocked terrified residents of New Zealand's earthquake-stricken city of Christchurch on Wednesday, as officials doubled their estimate for repairing the damage following nearly 300 temblors in five days.
Now that Wayne Rooney and Karim Benzema are scoring goals again for their countries, can we forget, even forgive, allegations that the English and French forwards paid prostitutes for sex?
A Romanian Gypsy leader on Wednesday compared French President Nicolas Sarkozy to Romania's pro-Nazi wartime leader, following the expulsion of hundreds of Gypsies from France.
British Prime Minister David Cameron's father died in France on Wednesday after suffering a stroke while on vacation, the leader's office said.
Obama officials claim government "stimulus" spending and trillions in deficits saved America from higher unemployment and a depression. Their numbers have been spun too much and don't add up.
Strikes hobbled public transit in France and London on Tuesday, forcing tourists and commuters to bear the brunt of a wave of discontent over government cost-cutting measures that are expected to prompt walkouts across Europe this fall.