- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Topic - Francis Lee Bailey
Celebrity lawyer F. Lee Bailey was denied the right to practice law in Maine by the state's highest court Thursday, keeping him from restarting his legal career after being barred in other states.
Celebrity lawyer F. Lee Bailey is continuing his fight to practice law in Maine.
Former O.J. Simpson defense lawyer F. Lee Bailey is defending Simpson's 1995 acquittal on charges of murdering his ex-wife and her friend.
Fluoride in drinking water — credited with dramatically cutting cavities and tooth decay — may now be too much of a good thing. Getting too much of it causes spots on some children's teeth.