- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Francis Mathew
A former "American Idol" contestant is heading to Broadway with a character who, it's safe to say, is truly two-faced.
He is a descendant of Russia's last czar _ and has lived in the jungle, starred in Bollywood movies and trained as a stuntman.
"Honestly, the concept is crazy, absolutely crazy," Mr. Mathew said. "You have to be of a certain mindset to enter a contest like that, I think it takes courage."
"Honestly, the concept is crazy, absolutely crazy," Mathew said. "You have to be of a certain mindset to enter a contest like that, I think it takes courage."