- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Francis S. Drath
Latest Francis S. Drath Items
For two decades, Viola Drath and her husband, Albrecht Muth, lived among the relatively secluded houses on a quiet Northwest Washington street. It wasn't until police threw open the door of their Q Street home on a night in August that the eccentric — and at times abusive — life of the bizarre couple was thrust into the spotlight.
The 91-year-old journalist whose death D.C. police are now investigating as a homicide died from a head injury sustained in a fall, says her husband of two decades.