- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Franck Ribéry
Two months before the season ends, Bayern Munich can claim one of the best seasons in German soccer history.
Bayern Munich set a new milestone in its dominance of German football on Tuesday, beating Hertha Berlin 3-1 to wrap up the quickest Bundesliga title in 51 years of the league.
Club president Uli Hoeness' trial overshadowed a subdued performance as Bayern Munich drew 1-1 with Arsenal to reach the Champions League quarterfinals with a 3-1 aggregate win from the round-of-16 on Tuesday.
France coach Didier Deschamps is putting the finishing touches on his World Cup squad with two new call-ups looking to make their debuts against the Netherlands.
Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has been ruled out of the Bundesliga derby at Nuremberg on Saturday after undergoing surgery on a burst blood vessel in his buttock.
Bayern Munich received 166 points out of a possible 170 to top this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
What's not to like about Cristiano Ronaldo? Other than the fact that he's fabulously rich, a giant success in his chosen profession, has a cute-looking son and steps out with a fashion model.
Frank Lampard earned the top spot in the weekly Associated Press global soccer poll for the first time after setting Chelsea's career goals record.
France beats co-host Ukraine 2-0 in Donetsk, Ukraine, in their second Group D match at the European Championship. Next, Sweden plays England in Kiev.
France draws 1-1 with England in a match between the two heavyweights of Group D at the European Championship. Sweden plays co-host Ukraine next.
The French Football Federation suspended Nicolas Anelka for 18 matches for his role in the France team's World Cup fiasco, and handed a five-match ban to former captain Patrice Evra on Tuesday.
Nicolas Anelka's profane tirade at the World Cup may have been his last act with the French national team.
After a long and taxing season, he said the team will muster every last bit of energy to win.