- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Franco Harris Items
Former Penn State and Pittsburgh Steelers running back Franco Harris recently hosted "Upon Further Review: Penn State One Year Later," a public forum that provided a critical look at the Sandusky investigation, former FBI Director Louis Freeh's scathing report on the scandal, NCAA sanctions against Penn State’s football program and media coverage of the story.
Franco Harris and two other former Penn State football players say the report about Penn State's handling of the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse scandal "is highly flawed, and factually insufficient."
In the mid-1960s, there was no such thing as a Northeastern power in college football.
Former Penn State running back Franco Harris doesn't believe Joe Paterno's firing was in the school's best interest and urged alumni to be relentless.
Pittsburgh mayor Luke Ravenstahl says he's "satisfied" with the discussion by a charitable scholarship board on whether to retain Hall of Fame running back Franco Harris after the former Penn State star spoke out against the ouster of former coach Joe Paterno.