- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest François Hollande Items
Despite shifting political winds, citizens of the northern French province of Normandy maintain their love affair with the United States in gratitude for America's role in liberating the region from Nazi occupation during World War II.
France's prime minister vowed Friday to spare the country's defense budget from new government spending cuts, after top military chiefs threatened to resign amid fears that further reductions will be made.
Boko Haram has ample funds, highly sophisticated weaponry and advanced training with some of the world's most experienced terrorists, the French president said Saturday as he and African leaders grappled with how to combat the Islamic extremist group whose reach extends to five countries.
French President Francois Hollande says that an offer by General Electric Co. for troubled French engineering company Alstom is not good enough and wants the U.S. company to come up with a better deal.
France's Socialist leader summoned three CEOs to the presidential palace on Monday to orchestrate the sale of Alstom, an engineering firm and treasure of French industry, in the government's latest effort to bring globalization to heel.
President Obama held a conference call Friday with European leaders to marshal support for broader economic sanctions against Russia over the crisis in Ukraine, although there was no indication that collective action is imminent.
France's Francois Hollande said during a recently broadcast media interview that he believes Syrian forces were directed by President Bashar Assad to unleash chlorine gas onto the civilian population.
Chinese President Xi Jinping was the toast of France as he embarked on a state visit - and what better time just days after China ended an anti-dumping, anti-subsidy investigation of French wine.
It's nearly Valentine's Day again. Girls and boys, children and teenagers, men and women of various sizes, colors and ages, parade sentiments about what they wish, think, enjoy, reflect or remember about this crazy thing called love.