- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Frank Blackcloud
Fans of the Fighting Sioux have once again rescued the nickname and logo from extinction, at least for another four months.
"The honor behind this is being tarnished because of the actions of the NCAA, and we're here to fight for the honor and use of the name," said Spirit Lake Sioux member Frank Blackcloud in a video statement. "Because it's more than a name, more than a logo."