- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Frank D. Reeves Municipal Center
Latest Frank D. Reeves Municipal Center Items
"It's a huge first step," United coach Ben Olsen said. "We've had these before, but this one's different because of the resources the ownership group has, and it's in D.C. We haven't gone down this road with the District."
The District's Office of Campaign Finance met Monday with representatives of council Chairman Kwame R. Brown's 2008 re-election campaign seeking answers as to why it failed to report numerous transactions and maintain proper records.
D.C. Council Chairman Kwame R. Brown was a no-show Monday at a hearing seeking answers from his 2008 re-election campaign as to why it failed to report numerous transactions and maintain proper records.