- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Frank D. Reeves Municipal Center
Latest Frank D. Reeves Municipal Center Items
"It's a huge first step," United coach Ben Olsen said. "We've had these before, but this one's different because of the resources the ownership group has, and it's in D.C. We haven't gone down this road with the District."
The District's Office of Campaign Finance met Monday with representatives of council Chairman Kwame R. Brown's 2008 re-election campaign seeking answers as to why it failed to report numerous transactions and maintain proper records.
D.C. Council Chairman Kwame R. Brown was a no-show Monday at a hearing seeking answers from his 2008 re-election campaign as to why it failed to report numerous transactions and maintain proper records.