- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Frank Donatelli
"There was a donor strike of sorts at the end of 2010," former RNC Deputy Chairman Frank Donatelli said recently, adding that Mr. Priebus has "regained the confidence of those major donors."
Ed Gillespie, the former Republican National Committee chairman and a special adviser to the president, "would be best-positioned to pick up that job," Mr. Donatelli said.