- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
Frank Erwin Center
Latest Frank Erwin Center Items
The rise in popularity of South by Southwest is forcing organizers of the state boys' basketball tournament to consider either a change in venue or new dates for games that once drew more than 100,000 spectators.
A son of Depression-era Oklahoma, Darrell Royal came to Texas to take over a sleeping giant of a football program. Over 20 years, his folksy approach to sports and life, his inventive wishbone offense and a victory in the "Game of the Century" _ where a U.S. president declared his team national champion _ made him an icon of college football.
The University of Texas will honor former women's coach Jody Conradt with a 7-foot bronze statue inside the Longhorns' basketball arena.
Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish will lead the United States in a Davis Cup quarterfinal against Spain.