- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - Frank Fisher
Federal authorities say a man suspected of robbing a bank in Albuquerque is in custody.
Federal and local authorities are investigating if two bank robberies that occurred in Albuquerque are related.
The FBI is holding a man they believe to be responsible for anti-Semitic notes left at an Albuquerque deli.
A gold medallion of an angel. A turquoise rosary. A leather bracelet engraved with "Linda."
Fisher says the FBI and Albuquerque police are investigating whether another robbery on Saturday at a Wells Fargo bank is related.
FBI spokesman Frank Fisher says 54-year-old Randy Lee Gallahan, of Albuquerque, was arrested Saturday afternoon in connection with the robbery of a Bank of America branch.