- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Frank Haith
No sales pitch was necessary for Kim Anderson. The new Missouri coach has wanted this for a long time.
Missouri chose a familiar face as its new men's basketball coach Monday.
Tulsa hired Frank Haith of Missouri as its men's basketball coach Friday, landing a major-conference coach to lead the Golden Hurricane's transition from Conference USA to the American Athletic Conference this summer.
Missouri coach Frank Haith is in position to replace Danny Manning at Tulsa.
In a story April 10 about a player kicked off the Missouri basketball team, The Associated Press reported erroneously that player Earnest Ross was accused of ramming his car into another vehicle and later having a dispute with a couple in that car. Those allegations involve former player Zach Price, not Ross.
For the first time in six years, the Missouri Tigers are left out of the NCAA tournament.
Four Missouri athletes were arrested Saturday night on suspicion of possession of 35 grams or less of marijuana during a traffic stop in Columbia.
Missouri was in position to pull off a defining victory, the kind of triumph that would surely win over the NCAA selection commission.
Earnest Ross was asked to sum up his final 66 seconds with one word.
Keanau Post made a long-awaited first trip to the podium. After threatening his season total with 14 points and also setting a career best in rebounds, the Missouri big man was at a loss for words.
Levi Randolph had not scored in double figures since tallying 14 points against LSU on Jan. 25. In the eight games since he scored a total of 22 points, while shooting a woeful 8 of 32 from the floor (25%).
Earnest Ross doesn't think he's being overlooked.
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — Frank Haith thinks his Missouri team was "too cool," and it cost the 21st-ranked Tigers the nation's longest home-court winning streak.
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — Missouri needed big plays down the stretch its last time out.
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) — A day after attending a memorial service for his father in Garden City, Kan., Mark Fox called the shots in an upset that ended the nation's longest home winning streak.
"Last week's situation was unacceptable and after a review, I have decided that Zach will no longer be a part of our program," Haith said in a statement. "The off-the-court incidents involving our program over the past few months will not be tolerated. Our program represents the entire university and needs to be an asset. That's my responsibility as our head coach at Mizzou and we'll get it fixed."