- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Frank Harris
Neighbor Monique Harris, 20, a friend of the younger Frank Harris, said police were back canvassing the neighborhood Friday asking about a teenager seen riding a bicycle in the area that night.
"What we'd like to see in Wisconsin (is an) ignition interlock law, an adult discussion on sobriety checkpoints and have some sort of discussion on making a first offense in some shape or form a crime," said Frank Harris, a lobbyist for Mothers Against Drunk Driving.