- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
Latest Frank J. Gaffney Jr. Items
Iran is contemplating violently shutting down shipping in the Persian Gulf as one of several counterattack options if Israel strikes its nuclear facilities, regional and intelligence analysts say.
I just read the horrifying, apocalyptic op-ed by Frank J. Gaffney Jr. ("Diplomacy of September"). The prospect of Shariah blasphemy laws coming to the United States are real. Case in point: Fred Grandy, host of a top-rated talk radio show, was fired from WMAL-AM because Shariah activists were offended by his and his wife's reporting.
Frank J. Gaffney Jr.'s Tuesday Commentary column, "Scandalous air tanker decision" may turn out to be rightly headlined, but for all the wrong reasons. The Air Force will soon decide which company will provide it with new aerial-refueling tankers, a decision that will impact U.S. power projection for the next 50 years. Two global companies are competing for the contract, and both plan to build the aircraft in the United States. Each also claims about the same number of U.S. jobs supported by the awarding of the contract.