- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Frank Jannuzi
Human rights advocates warned the Obama administration Wednesday against lifting sanctions on Myanmar's military-backed government because its democratic reforms could be reversed.
"These refugee camps are ripe recruitment grounds for extremists. Rebels are already recruiting child soldiers from these camps," said Frank Jannuzi, deputy executive director at Amnesty International USA. "The clock is ticking on this crisis."
Frank Jannuzi, deputy executive director of Amnesty International USA, said he is concerned that "the international focus on the destruction of chemical weapons has resulted in setting aside the investigation of crimes against humanity, which continue unabated to this day."