- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
Topic - Frank Lampard
Lampard is currently with England in Miami for two World Cup warm-up matches before traveling to Brazil on Saturday.
England coach Roy Hodgson has announced that Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard will be England's vice-captain at the World Cup.
Only six England players in Brazil will have previous World Cup experience after Roy Hodgson turned to younger players who have impressed him with their spirited Premier League performances.
Mohamed Salah scored one goal and played a part in the other two as Chelsea strolled to a 3-0 victory over Stoke to recover from back-to-back losses and reclaim the provisional Premier League lead Saturday.
Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the Premier League side left Istanbul frustrated at its failure to build on its superior start.
Chelsea captain John Terry scored a late winner to break Everton's resistance for a 1-0 win Saturday that keeps the Premier League leader at the top of the table.
Frank Lampard earned the top spot in the weekly Associated Press global soccer poll for the first time after setting Chelsea's career goals record.
To Major League Soccer, the All-Star Game in recent years had become, in some regards, a sore subject. Envisioned as a spotlight for the league's top talent, the midsummer spectacle instead developed into an arbitrary symbol for how far soccer in the U.S. still has to go.
At 34 years old, Chelsea FC midfielder Frank Lampard has experienced his fair share of American tours. And over time, one thing has become clear: The "beautiful game" is growing.
While FIFA talks of introducing technology to soccer, England's Premier League has signed its first official technology partner in a move they hope helps further popularize the sport in the United States.
MOSCOW (AP) — John Terry ran up to the ball, with Chelsea needing only a successful penalty kick to win its first European Champions League title. The Blues captain slipped on the wet turf of Luzhniki Stadium and his shot glanced off a post.
MOSCOW (AP) - Manchester United and Chelsea are making history with the first all-English Champions League final - and the one with the latest starting time.
"We've only had two days here, so there is no adjustment," Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard said. "Our body clock is basically ready to deal with that time."
"John is Mr. Chelsea. He's Chelsea through and through," Lampard said. "He wants this more than anyone."