- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Frank Lautenberg Items
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Thursday said she can't answer for why pork-barrel items snuck into the debt and spending bill that passed Congress late Thursday, but said the press should stop focusing on that and instead look at the broader debt fight.
Democrat Cory Booker has won a special election to represent New Jersey in the U.S. Senate through next year, but the rising political star will have to return to the campaign trail almost immediately to run for a full term.
Among the big winners of Wednesday night’s government shutdown deal: Kentucky, with a massive $3 billion earmark for a dam project, and Colorado, with a $450 million allotment for highway and bridge repair.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker took home the special election win Tuesday, besting three more experienced politicians to become New Jersey’s Democratic nominee in the upcoming U.S. Senate race.
The family of late Sen. Frank Lautenberg has endorsed Democratic Rep. Frank Pallone to fill the seat left vacant by the former New Jersey lawmaker's death last month.
Conservative firebrand and best-selling author Ann Coulter has changed her tune and flip-flopped on her support for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker on Saturday formally announced he's in the race to finish the U.S. Senate term of the late Frank Lautenberg.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has named state Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa to temporarily fill the U.S. Senate seat that opened up this week after Frank Lautenberg's death.
With new gun controls unlikely, Democrats have turned their attention to explosives, saying the Boston Marathon bombings should prompt Congress to require background checks for buying explosive materials.