- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Frank Martin
South Carolina coach Frank Martin knows his players have a much better understanding of what it will take to end five straight losing seasons because he's seen the change in offseason workouts.
Frank Martin was proud how his young South Carolina team persevered through a difficult season.
Arkansas sure picked a bad time to have a losing streak.
South Carolina freshman Sindarius Thornwell joined the Gamecocks because of Frank Martin's fiery style, and he wants the coach to be himself when he returns from his one-game suspension.
Suspended South Carolina coach Frank Martin apologized to fans for his harsh words aimed at Gamecocks point guard Duane Notice in the loss to No. 1 Florida this week.
South Carolina coach Frank Martin was suspended one game for harsh language aimed at his players during a loss to No. 1 Florida and won't be with the team when it plays at Mississippi State on Saturday.
Frank Martin went from one of the most disappointing games of his career to his best win so far at South Carolina.
Tennessee remains tough to beat when it's shooting well.
South Carolina's Duane Notice is steadily gaining attention for his skills at the point. Then again, the freshman had little choice with the problems that developed at that spot.
Things have not been easy for South Carolina coach Frank Martin.
Defense and rebounding have been the emphasis for Georgia as it has adjusted to Kentavious Caldwell-Pope's exit to the NBA.
South Carolina coach Frank Martin has apologized for a tirade directed at guard Brenton Williams in the first half in the Gamecocks' loss to Mississippi this past Saturday.
Jamal Jones scored 22 points as Texas A&M overcame a double-digit first half deficit to defeat South Carolina 75-67 on Wednesday night.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — South Carolina coach Frank Martin was concerned how his young team would handle playing at No. 10 Florida.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina coach Frank Martin likes the spirit he's seen during the Gamecocks' four-game win streak and hopes the players can keep that going when they open Southeastern Conference play at No. 10 Florida this week.
"He said to me, 'I thought this was going to be a lot easier than it really was.