- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
Latest Frank Pavone Items
The billboards, placed prominently near Delaware's abortion clinics, say it all: "Don't Let Your Job Put You In Prison."
The Rev. Frank Pavone, national director for Priests for Life, isn't pulling any punches in a letter he penned to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, a self-proclaimed Catholic: Either comply with the teachings of the Church, or renounce your faith.
They are no longer "Baby A" and "Baby B," whose tiny remains were found in milk jugs and plastic boxes in an abortion center.
I applaud the Rev. Frank Pavone's work ("The merciless mind of the abortionist," Commentary, May 2). His exploration of the mind of the abortionist rings true — especially with regard to the abortionist's stifling of conscience.