- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Frank Pavone Items
The billboards, placed prominently near Delaware's abortion clinics, say it all: "Don't Let Your Job Put You In Prison."
The Rev. Frank Pavone, national director for Priests for Life, isn't pulling any punches in a letter he penned to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, a self-proclaimed Catholic: Either comply with the teachings of the Church, or renounce your faith.
They are no longer "Baby A" and "Baby B," whose tiny remains were found in milk jugs and plastic boxes in an abortion center.
I applaud the Rev. Frank Pavone's work ("The merciless mind of the abortionist," Commentary, May 2). His exploration of the mind of the abortionist rings true — especially with regard to the abortionist's stifling of conscience.