- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Frank Peluso
It seemed to be declining and the owners had tried various things to attract more business, including offering karaoke, he said.
Frank Peluso, who works in an office building a half-block from Fero's Bar & Grill, said he used to eat lunch at the establishment but hasn't been there in three years.