- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
Topic - Frank Reese
"I fell in love with the old breeds," Mr. Reese said. "They are far more beautiful, and they are far more practical than the genetically engineered, morbidly obese industrial turkeys that you buy at the store."
Mr. Reese said heritage turkeys generally take five to seven months to reach market weight.