- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Frank Sciame Items
A Connecticut appeals court has ordered a prominent New York City developer to lower the height of granite posts at the entrance of Katharine Hepburn's former home.
A prominent New York City developer balked when he was ordered to shave a foot off the height of two 5-foot granite posts he had installed at the driveway entrance to Katharine Hepburn's former estate along the Connecticut shore.