- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Frank Thomas Items
The first time Frank Thomas visited the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, he felt out of place.
Just in time for his entry into the Hall of Fame, Frank Thomas is moving up to the broadcasting big leagues.
Greg Maddux and Tony La Russa will not have logos on their Hall of Fame plaques.
Plaques for Tom Glavine and Bobby Cox will have Atlanta Braves logos, and Frank Thomas' will have the logo of the Chicago White Sox.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Hall of Fame says it's up to baseball writers to propose any changes in the selection process.
COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. (AP) — The good news for Cooperstown leading up to this summer's National Baseball Hall of Fame inductions got even better this week, and merchants in the upstate New York village couldn't be happier.
NEW YORK (AP) — Hall of Fame voters made up for last year's empty slate, electing Greg Maddux, Frank Thomas and Tom Glavine — three stars who've never been connected to performance-enhancing drugs.