- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
Latest Frank Thomas Items
On the night he became the franchise's career leader in total bases, Paul Konerko liked what he saw from some of the younger Chicago White Sox.
The first time Frank Thomas visited the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, he felt out of place.
Just in time for his entry into the Hall of Fame, Frank Thomas is moving up to the broadcasting big leagues.
Plaques for Tom Glavine and Bobby Cox will have Atlanta Braves logos, and Frank Thomas' will have the logo of the Chicago White Sox.
Greg Maddux and Tony La Russa will not have logos on their Hall of Fame plaques.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Hall of Fame says it's up to baseball writers to propose any changes in the selection process.
NEW YORK (AP) — Hall of Fame voters made up for last year's empty slate, electing Greg Maddux, Frank Thomas and Tom Glavine — three stars who've never been connected to performance-enhancing drugs.
The trio will join veterans committee selections Bobby Cox, Joe Torre and Tony La Russa at the induction ceremonies next July, making for a jam-packed program a year after Cooperstown welcomed a class with no living inductees.
NEW YORK (AP) — Baseball writers could elect a quartet of players to the Hall of Fame for the first time in more than a half-century.